Modules address focus areas needed to effectively implement DSM-5 revisions including the new single axis diagnostic protocol and coding changes in the DSM 5.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Neurodevelopmental, Schizophrenia Spectrum/Other Psychotic Disorders, Bipolar, and Related Disorders
- Module 3: Depressive and Anxiety Disorders
- Module 4: Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders, Dissociative Disorders and Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
- Module 5: Feeding and Eating Disorders, Sleep- Wake Disorders , Sexual Dysfunctions and Disruptive, Impulse Control, and Conduct Disorders
- Module 6: Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders, Neurocognitive, Personality, Paraphilic and Other Mental Disorders
- Post Test/Exam