- will describe the new naming and cultural sensitivity resources of the DSM 5
- will explain the change to Single-axis vs. Multi-axial diagnosis in the DSM 5
- will recognize the concept of Dimensional Diagnosis and use of the specifiers and v-codes.
- will identify the new chapter and disorder organization of the DSM 5
- will summarize the changes in the DSM 5 to the Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders and Bipolar and Related disorders and be able to apply these updates to creating a diagnosis
- will summarize and apply diagnostic changes to the diagnosis of Depressive Disorders
- will summarize and apply diagnostic changes to the diagnosis of Anxiety Disorders